[iyonix-support] Re: Strange Noises

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:01:45 GMT
On 17 Jan 2008, Matthew Thompson wrote:
> Hi.
>
> My Iyonix has suddenly started making odd noises. I've never noticed
> it before but in the last day i've noticed some quiet-ish crackling
> sounding noises.
>
> At first I thought it was my speakers picking up some interference or
> the modem/router doing something odd, but the source of the noise
> seems to be the coming from the Iyonix power supply area.

This sounds bad.

Try un-plugging the power cable from your Iyonix (both ends) and
re-plugging it firmly all the way in.

If that doesn't fix it, try fitting a new power cable to the back of
your Iyonix.

If that doesn't fix it, try a new psu.

--

Cheers
Roger

Atomic Software   http://rogerdarlington.members.beeb.net/
Summer Winers     http://rogerarm.freeuk.com/rogerarm/
Wild Flowers      http://rdarlington.members.beeb.net/
Flower Heads      http://fheads.members.beeb.net/
If your boss wants a power-point presentation, then give him a mains
plug.