[iyonix-support] Scanner problems again.

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 14:16:13 +0100

Since I upgraded to 5.11 and (I think) all the latest USB upgrades, I
thought these problems were in the past, but apparently not so.

After some weeks of unproblematic scanning, DPlngScan is now reporting
"scanner not found" when I try to scan from my Epson Perfection 1660
Photo scanner. Mercifully, USBKick 1.06 now manages to find the
scanner (previously I had to do a reset from USBInfo), but I wonder if
this is still a known problem, and whether there is a better solution.

TIA,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.