[iyonix-support] Re: Networking Iyonix and A3010

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 18:28:47 +0200

In article <792fb7ba4f.tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris Evans posted this list of useful sites some while back:

> > Helpful RISC OS networking information can be found at:

To which you might add:

        http://petit.four.free.fr/IPCop/
        http://petit.four.free.fr/LiveBox/

 - my own very-similar notes on using IPCop on an old 'PC' as a router for
RISC OS, and connecting via an Orange Livebox.

To answer Terge's original question, use Access for networking the HDs, and
TCP/IP for internet - and it'll be fine on both machines. Do, as suggested
elsewhere, get the Universal Boot on the A3000.

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
 E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines or RISC in subject line
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate