[iyonix-support] Increased instability of OvPro with RO 5.16?

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:16:16 GMT

I have noticed an increased instability of OvPro (v. 2.77) with RO
5.16.

It has happened thrice now.

After running a few apps, then trying to load OvPro onto the icon bar,
OvPro issues a 'type=5' error, and wiont go on the icon bar.

Even quittting a lot of the extra apps that were running does not
help, OvPro refuses to load, always citing 'Type 5' as an excuse.

The only way I can load OvPro is to 'Shutdown the Iyonix.

On shutting down, the Iyonix issues an error. This may be
significant??
It says : "System Variable 'Fileswitch$ ADFS$CSD' not found"

What may also be significant? is that I have FAT32FS installed and
also ROOLs new faster USB drivers for reading memory cards on USB,
whatever they are called.

Any ideas?

What is the significance of the System Variable error message?

--

Cheers
Roger

Atomic Software   http://atomicsoftware.org.uk/