[iyonix-support] Re: Formatting "new" disc

  • From: Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:31:14 GMT

In message <51b4774e9echris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          cj <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <6bb274b451.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As the Iyonix was secondhand I can only use what's currently on the
>> hard drive. I can't find HForm at all, but 2.56 is on the disc I
>> want to copy, from a RO4.02 RPC.

> Have you looked in !Boot.Utilities.Caution?

What an obvious place...

and no, as it doesn't exist here. Nor does Utilities.Caution.

I did find a HDBackup folder, with a Disc Image in it, containing a
Caution folder, containing HForm 2.54.

And it worked!

It would seem that HForm is somewhat specific to the hardware it is
intended for.

Thanks folks, it's nice to have such helpful people to ask.

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx