[iyonix-support] Re: Correcting Firefox assumptions

  • From: Iyonix.2006a@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 08:16:25 +0200

Hi,

I resend this since perhaps it didn't get through since I didn't get any
reply to my questions. In addition I copy it to peter@xxxxxxxxxx just in
case since I would indeed appreceate some feed back on my bug report
near the bottom.

Thanks!

--
Herbert

Herbert zur Nedden
German Archimedes Group http://www.gag.de

Herausgeber DER deutschen RISC OS-Zeitschrift.