[iyonix-support] Re: Bin

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:15:59 +0100

In article <CChYWIAD9bfEpwbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter derwent
<egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip] BlackHole2

> >Delete the !BlakHole2.NewOpts2 file.
> >
> >All that appears to be required to run under Aemulor is to set the
> >filetypes of !BlakHole2.!Run and !BlakHole2.!BlackOut.!Run to Obey26.
> >You may also need to create directory !BlakHole2.BlackHole if it isn't
> >present.

> Thanks Ian

> I made the changes you suggested to my version 4.18 and it worked with
> Aemulor, but have now removed it from Aemulor and it works correctly by
> itself (and on startup).

Using the Obey26 filetyping method means it doesn't need to be
specifically listed under Aemulor applications, however, it will still be
running under Aemulor. If 'BlackHole' shows in the Aemulor modules window
you have the 26bit version. For the 32bit version you don't want the
files typed as Obey26 as this will still cause the application
to run under Aemulor.

HTH,
Ian

--
Ian Hamilton (RISC PC RO4)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
             (Iyonix  RO5)  Programs compatible with RISC OS 3/4/5