[iyonix-support] Re: Bin

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:23:32 +0100

In article <dfd2a62f4e.wlm@xxxxxxxxx>, Willem Arends <wlm4p@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > > Not with Aemulor 2.32
> >
> > I would be very surprised if it did not work. Have you dragged the
> > application onto the Aemulor icon? Just double-clicking does not work
> > in general. This is a typical user-error with Aemulor.

> Peter Young sent me his working version, but that won't run either. I
> installed it in Aemulor the rigt way as I did with the other version.
> It now asks for HardDisc4, but my HD is called Willem. I searched the
> !RunImage to alter the HD's name but found no mention of it.

Delete the !BlakHole2.NewOpts2 file.

All that appears to be required to run under Aemulor is to set the
filetypes of !BlakHole2.!Run and !BlakHole2.!BlackOut.!Run to Obey26.
You may also need to create directory !BlakHole2.BlackHole if it
isn't present.

Ian

--
Ian Hamilton (RISC PC RO4)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
             (Iyonix  RO5)  Programs compatible with RISC OS 3/4/5