[iyonix-support] Re: Bin

  • From: Willem Arends <wlm4p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:58:31 +0200

In message <d65aa12f4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Works OK with Aemulor Pro.
> >
> > Not with Aemulor 2.32
>
> I would be very surprised if it did not work. Have you dragged the
> application onto the Aemulor icon? Just double-clicking does not work
> in general. This is a typical user-error with Aemulor.

Peter Young sent me his working version, but that won't run either.
I installed it in Aemulor the rigt way as I did with the other version.
It now asks for HardDisc4, but my HD is called Willem. I searched the
!RunImage to alter the HD's name but found no mention of it.

Could it be that it has something to do with the Toolbox?
I installed the ROL toolbox to get RiScript running.

I asked Peter for his toolbox version but that question is sent
together with this reply, so the answer is yet to come.

--
Kind regards, Willem Arends

- You got stinkfoot, stinkfoot darlin'
your stinkfoot puts a hurt on my nose - Frank Zappa