[isapros] Re: Unix LOB Caching

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:39:25 -0400

Some of Stephan's article is greek to me. I understand that with a
hotfix I can address a URL to the exception list. Does this also allow
to me enter an IP address? Or does the hotfix restore function to the
don't use proxy for internal IP addresses? I have no URL to work with.
As I type that it occurs to me that I could probably create a DNS entry
for this site and then add the URL to the exception list.