[isapros] Unix LOB Caching

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:11:22 -0400

I have a client with a LOB app that I need to exempt from caching.
Internet Explorer apparently ignores IP address when determining whether
the server is on the local network or not. KB: Internet Explorer Uses
Proxy Server for Local IP Address Even if the "Bypass Proxy Server for
Local Addresses" Option Is Turned On
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/262981

Now, entering in the IP address into the Do not use proxy server for
address beginning with: box does work but it gets removed periodically.
I think the firewall client is doing this. If so, where in ISA can I add
this IP address to the IE configuration it is pushing out?

Here's where I've tried to configure it:

Networks\Internal, Properties, Web Proxy tab. I added the address to the
directly access list. Didn't work.

Thanks,

Amy