[isapros] Re: RPC filter - connectivity changed

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:11:12 -0700

Yay!
Doron will be so pleased...

   Jim Harrison
   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!

From: isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isapros-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jason Jones
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 16:42
To: isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isapros] Re: RPC filter - connectivity changed

Quick update...

Well all has been well for a few weeks now with no more reported MAPI client
problems, so looks like the hotfix is going well. One of the customers using
the design is now pushing 20,000 MAPI client through the solution without any
problems, so I guess this is a pretty good test ;-)

Special thanks to Jim for his "sneak preview" of the awaited hotfix - very,
very much appreciated as it gave me hope for light at the end of the tunnel! :-)

Thanks too for the input from Tom, Ori et al.

JJ