[isapros] Re: RPC filter - connectivity changed

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:08:59 -0700

The KB is in final edit review and will be part of a hotfix rollup
that's hitting the streets "RSN".

I can't be any more specific because I don't make those decisions.

It won't do any good to ask PSS now because the fix isn't ready for
public consumption.

I can't speak to "PSS awareness", since it depends on the engineer you
talk to and his (her) relative familiarity with ISA hotfixes.

The Kb will be public, which means you can self-discover.