[isapros] Re: OT: Vista VPN Client Credentials

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:55:34 -0800

What's interesting is that the Vista client attempts to use NetBIOS
connections while the domain member uses CIFS specifically.  Let's see what
happens if I open NBT transports up from the VPN segment to the internal
servers I need...

On 1/25/07 10:28 AM, "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to
all: