[isapros] Re: OT: Vista VPN Client Credentials

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:42:17 -0600

Tim,

Are you sure it actually ever worked the way you thought it did? That is
to say, did it actually work where where you log in interactively with
one set of local non-domain credentails, and then create a remote access
VPN client connection using a second set of credentials and then have
the dial-in credentials sent to the remote file servers?

I think in order for that scenario to possibly work, you have to dial-in
via dial-up networking during interactive logon. Try that with the Vista
client.

Worst comes to worst, you can mirror your credentials on the non-domain
client with the domain accout.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org