[isapros] Re: OT: Vista VPN Client Credentials

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:41:17 -0800

No less than 1 million times ;)

For years and years I've been logging in from non-domain XP boxes as unique
local users and VPN'ing in to remote networks with completely different
usernames/passwords and directly accessing network resources silently as the
VPN user, not the local interactive user.

I know I could join the domain and/or pair up usernames and passwords, but I
never do that.  I wouldn't have usernames and passwords on a laptop that
matched usernames and passwords on my domain- that's just silly ;)

On 1/25/07 9:42 AM, "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to
all: