[isapros] Re: Fw: Re: Web Filter with HTTPS

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:29:20 -0400

Are you secretly a masochist? :)  Asking for a bit of a beating?
Seriously. :)

*boot to the groin!*

There.  Feel better? :)

It was a good discussion, though. :)

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
Application Engineer
Platform Engineering and Architecture
NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.
Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319
Fax: 703-333-6749