[isapros] Re: Fw: Re: Web Filter with HTTPS

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:52:15 -0700

Re: [isapros] Re: Fw: Re: Web Filter with HTTPSRight- so to Jim with his "can2,
can2, can2" i have to say, "ni"

Can't config HTTP on the rule if HTTP or HTTPS (respectively) is not bound to
"Web Filter."  My machine is not bursted in that regard.

Now, when you say "Still working" what does that mean?  HTTP Filter
configurations are rule-based.  Are you saying if I un-bind Web Filter from
HTTP and HTTPS on a fresh install, and then create a pub rule, that some
"general, default" HTTP filter config is still applied to Web Pub rules?