[isapros] Re: Fw: Re: Web Filter with HTTPS

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:15:50 -0700

I was totally wrong about the entire thing...

In the config I was working on, HTTP was un-bound from the Web Filter. I apparently got crossed up in my testing with it being on or off, and I screwed myself.

Binding of the Web Filter to HTTPS has no affect on the ability to "Configure HTTP." Only binding of the Web Filter to HTTP does.

I very much appreciate everyone's patience in working through this, otherwise I would have just assumed there was some Voodoo going on and blame everyone by myself.

All that being said, you shouldn't be able to bind the Web Filter to HTTPS, or if you do, it shouldn't break things knowing what we know ;)

Thanks guys.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>