web publishing rule

  • From: "Chris H" <ntpro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:48:11 -0500

I've searched the ms kb and I believe I have followed Tom's article but I cannot get this website to publish. I cannot get past this error:

403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
I found reference to a 12221 error but not the above. I have tried as Web Publish and Server Publish both with same effect. This is an SSL site. I have SSL checked for the properties of the ISA server as well as pass on headers in the publish rule.

Any ideas?

the URL is portal.kaobrands.com which I also have in the internal DNS. The web server is a secure NAT client.

Chris