RE: Wireless Access with ISA

  • From: "Marc A. Mapplebeck" <MMapplebeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:36:53 -0400

No, Windows does not support hosting Ad-Hoc networking, what I do is I have
a wireless router hooked up to a standard NIC, but all routing disabled on
router, WPA-PSK is enabled, and instead of hooking the ISA to the WAN port,
I hook it to a regular port, therefore, with DHCP disabled on my router, the
2003 DHCP services this card. Hope this helps. - Marc

  _____