RE: Wireless Access with ISA

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <Strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:30:51 -0500

 So far, I have config'd the wireless  card in the server with a static ip.
Server ip is 10.0.0.1 on it's internal nic.
Wireless card is 10.0.0.2 with the default gateway as 10.0.0.1.
This seems to have allowed the remote computer to grab an ip from the server's
DHCP.
But there did not seem to be communication between it.

I am doing something wrong obviously, not sure yet.

Any thoughts would be great, I think it should work this way.
Would like some more comments on it.

Thanks

Mark