Re: Web Proxy Client Autodiscovery (WPAD)

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:45:01 -0700

Thank you Mark.  Will try right away.  Any thoughts as to why port 81
doesn't work?  (any other service using it on the server, you think?  I
saw port 81 recommended somewhere for ISA AutoDiscovery when you have
IIS.  Also, I've seen people using the same web proxy port 8080 for
AutoDiscovery.  Hmm... some "notes from the field" from someone who's
been there would be great here.

I think in this case the forum benefits from our discoveries (doesn't
it, Jim et al?)

Alfonso