Terminal Services on ISA Server Box

  • From: "Guinn Unger" <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:17:17 -0500

I have been trying to install Terminal Services on my ISA box so that I
can administer it remotely.  But whenever I try to connect I get an
error message that says

"The client could not connect to the Terminal server.  The server may be
too busy.  Please try connecting later."

I have installed TS on several other boxes and never had this problem.
I am coming across the LAN, not across the internet.  I looked at
TechNet and found several references to this error message, but none of
their solutions cleared it up.  I've tried both administrative and
application modes.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Guinn

Guinn Unger
Unger Technologies, Inc.
Microsoft Certified Partner
geunger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ungertech.com
281-367-2477

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. -
William Butler Yeats