RE: Terminal Services on ISA Server Box

  • From: "Kevin S. Malinowski" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 21:50:56 -0600

On the ISA server, go into "Terminal Services Configuration" in Administrative
Tools. Right click the RDP-TCP connection and select properties. On the Network
Adapter tab ensure that only your private (internal) network adapter is
selected.

If you need to access this Terminal Server from the outside, you can now server
publish it on the internal address of the ISA box.

Kevin