Re: Site and Content Rules

  • From: "Chris H" <ntpro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:07:08 -0500

You may need to reinstall but that is exactly what I use it for and it works splendidly

install in combo mode (firewall and cache)
add basic protocol rule for http/https/ftp and allow domain users (or other group) only
add policy element > content group> for .exe and others (.bat, .ocx, etc.)
add site and content for http and select the .exe content group you created
I even redirect them to a "no-no" internal web page when they try to download executiables.

done

HTH

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Taylor" <d.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>