RE: Site and Content Rules

  • From: "Heisner, Keith" <KHeisner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:37:47 -0400

I'm using IE 6.0...

I see that when it denies access to a site it brings up a login window. When I
cancel the login it displays this message:

HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required - The ISA Server requires authorization
to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. (12209)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Should I use the redirect option?