Site and Content Rules

  • From: Scott Tosti <STosti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:22:31 -0500

Hi,

After adding the domain users as it says to below I can no longer access the
web.  I get the following error:
403 Forbidden - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
I am using secureNAT to access the internet.
Thanks in advance!
Scott
PS...  I did buy the book!  It is the best written text book I have ever
bought!!!

Site and Content Rules

On a stand-alone ISA Server, a default Site and Content Rule is created that
allow access to all sites, and all content, at all times, to everyone. You
should change this as soon as possible. You can delete this rule, or you can
change it to allow Domain Users. If you leave this rule as is, you will have
an anonymous access rule, and all Web Proxy clients will use the anonymous
access rule first. That is the nature of the HTTP Protocol and there's
nothing you can do about it. So, make the change to the default Site and
Content Rule.