RE: Secure Certificates

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:02:14 -0500

I tried it a couple of months ago, went step-by-step through all the
tutorials, and it gave me that message.  So, we decided to wait until we
got our official certificate, and paid a little extra for them to
install it.  When they installed it, they followed the exact same
procedures, and it worked perfectly.  Before they finished, I tested
everything out, and it worked exactly how it was supposed to.

I tried again last week to set up another listener, and now it again
tells me there is no certificate installed...

I'm becoming a little paranoid...