Re: Secure Certificates

  • From: Michael <freakywinston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:27:25 -0800 (PST)

Enusure that you placed (imported) them into the correct location. The OWA site
should be in Personal store and the other (Root Cert from your CA) should be
Trusted Root Certificate Authorities....

"Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

Anyone have an idea why ISA2004 would tell me there is no certificate
installed on the server, when we have one installed and it is in place
and working?

Tried to create an OWA FBA listener, and it wouldn't let me. Then I
went into the "working" listener, and tried to "select" a certificate,
and it still told me there is no certificate installed.