Re: SMTP Filter - HELP! (NOT config help)

  • From: Memet Anwar <memet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:23:39 +0700

AFAIK, MS SMTP Server from IIS had quite extensive filtering hooks.

It is much the same like custom ISA filters, documented in the ISA SDK.

One of the relevant event of IIS/SMTP Server in your case, might be the SMTP
OnArrival event. There are some example of these in the web, including one
that filter message based on keyword. Actually, I guess the message screener
might be implemented this way: as IIS/SMTP Server event sink, and not
related to ISA.