RE: Installing Message Filter and Message screener with only two comp uters

  • From: Memet Anwar <memet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:56:33 +0700

Hi,

You dont need seperate machine for Message Screener. Just 1 will do it (ISA
+ Smtp filter + SMTP Service + Message Screener).

offcourse, for security reasons its better to have two machine: 1 for ISA +
smtp filter, and 1 for Exchange + SMTP Service + Message Screener. Use the
same info you've got for 3 machine, and just substitute the server name as
necessary.

Note on the DCOM thing, I *still* don't think it's a good idea to set