Installing Message Filter and Message screener with only two comp uters

  • From: Nicholas Palmer <NICK@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:18:09 -0700

Hi all,

I've got a question about installing the ISA Message filter and Message
Screener. All the setup information I have seen seems to say that you need
to have three machines to do this, the ISA Server to run the Message filter,
your Exchange email server, and the Message screener machine. Unfortunately,
I don't have a third machine to use to run the message screener. Can I still
use the message screener component ? What would the setup steps be to setup
this configuration if its possible ?
Thanks.
Nick.

Nicholas Palmer