RE: Routing Rules are not working

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:50:29 -0500

Hi Syed,

What are you trying to accomplish?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder

From: syed munawwar ali [mailto:munawwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 8:45 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Routing Rules are not working

http://www.ISAserver.org

hi,
 I have some problem with ISA routing Rules that they are not working
properly, I set 1st Routing rule on cache option that" Any version of
the
Object, retrieved the request using the route defined...& on Cache
content
i set..." Cache all Content with dynamic content" and 2nd rule is that
"A
valid Version of the object, if none exist, retrieve using route defined
on action tab and on cache content Cache all content with dynamic
pages".
there are many websites those are updated daily, but ISA server is not
updating it, and routing rule is also not working, but only first
routing
rule is working and other is not working, what is the real problem and
what can i do for solve this problem, I read thomas Shinder book for
this
problem but i cant find the solution for this problem, Can u help me to
solve this problem.