Routing Rules are not working

  • From: "syed munawwar ali" <munawwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:44:39 -0600

hi,
 I have some problem with ISA routing Rules that they are not working
properly, I set 1st Routing rule on cache option that" Any version of the
Object, retrieved the request using the route defined...& on Cache content
i set..." Cache all Content with dynamic content" and 2nd rule is that "A
valid Version of the object, if none exist, retrieve using route defined
on action tab and on cache content Cache all content with dynamic pages".
there are many websites those are updated daily, but ISA server is not
updating it, and routing rule is also not working, but only first routing
rule is working and other is not working, what is the real problem and
what can i do for solve this problem, I read thomas Shinder book for this
problem but i cant find the solution for this problem, Can u help me to
solve this problem.