Re: Probably OT

  • From: "William Kolkman" <computronics4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:53:08 -0500

Hi Joseph

I just thought that I would let you know that the tools area on the link you
sent was very helpful.  Solved most of the problems.  I did have one more
that was blocking my success.  Keeping in mind that I came into this halfway
through the NT migration process, I found some mandatory profiles in
existence with some of the users.  This also made it not possible for these
users to save their favorites because the next time they logged in........
they received their .man profile.  Now that these are fixed, the school is
once again HAPPY.

Thanks for your assistance

Bill Kolkman