Probably OT

  • From: "William Kolkman" <computronics4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:03:31 -0700

I have only been working with ISA for about eight months now and am
convinced of its necessity.  I have very few problems with it and the
information received on this board has been a fantastic help.

I do have a question though concerning Internet Explorer "Favorites".  I
have been to Microsoft, experts exchange, etc. with no avail.  My problem
is: Users are unable to retain their favorites after visiting their
websites and logging off.  Once they log back in, their favorites are
gone.  I am operating in a school environment with Win 2K server and ISA
on the same box (the only box by the way) :-(   Not my choice!  I have not
found any setting that I know of that would prohibit these saves.  I have
checked, double checked and yes triple checked group policies in AD and on
the local machines.  I was wondering if ISA might have something to do
with this?

Just a thought!!

Thanks

Bill Kolkman

PS - I have been reading the ISA Bible by Dr. Tom and totally believe that
no one should be without it.  Especially a rookie like me.