Re: Probably OT

  • From: "William Kolkman" <computronics4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:18:47 -0500

Hi Joseph

You know, I guess I really didn't think it was ISA but I did get some great
advice as always is received from this board.  I checked out the link you
sent and will attempt the suggestions when I return to the school
environment on Monday.  Heck, I might even go in tomorrow.  Looks like this
could be a winner.

Oh, yes the clients are all XP.

Thank you

Bill Kolkman