RE: Not ISA content, but windows 2000 pro.

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:07:44 -0600

Hi Mark,

When I used to teach NT4 classes, we made a big deal out of the
differences between a workground and a server based network. That's
where the workgroup thing came from :-)

I'm not aware of a way to break this, and even if I was, I couldn't tell
because we run a clean shop around here!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder