RE: Not ISA content, but windows 2000 pro.

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:58:41 -0600

Mark,

I'm sure John was wanting to help, that's all. This is a great group,
and sometimes things don't come across exactly how we intend in emails.
We've all been there, and its never a lot of fun. But everything is
cool, so let's move on to more important issues, like how to get MSN
Messenger voice/video working through the ISA Server ;-)

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder