RE: Not ISA content, but windows 2000 pro.

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:54:17 -0500

John, WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

I believe we have been through this just minutes earlier. While I very much
appreciate your statement above. I did not know that I was violating a
license agreement, as all machine are licensed. I believe Thomas had
corrected me prior in perhaps a more polite way.
If being MSCE means replies like yours with the implied tones I read into
it, then I don't want ANYTHING to do with it. But luckily I know better.

I am not going to start a flame war here. !!! I asked a question, it may
have been an inappropriate question I will not argue that. There are better
ways to phrase a response though.
I have been here a LONG time, I know that people ask seemingly harmless
questions, but I have not seen a response like I read into this. Am I just
reading it wrong ? If so, then please disregard and accept my apologies.

I sincerely apologize to the entire list for asking such a question and
thank most of you for the reply's sent. I also apologize for this thread as
it should be keep private, but...

regards,

Mark S