RE: Nachi

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:50:23 -0800

Phil

There is a command. I remember using it for just this reason. I know it
is a tail.exe because its on my system, but I cant for the life of me
remember where it came from. I thought it may have been part of the
pstools suite from sysinternals but its not.

I will try and dig it out and let you know.

Greg Mulholland
gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.isaserver.org <http://www.isaserver.org/>
http://isatools.org <http://isatools.org/>