RE: Nachi

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <rdzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:25:17 -0800

NachiI had the same problem.  We only had 3 infected boxes and ISA completely
crumbled under the ICMP load.  To make matters worse, because of the lack of
any realtime information that ISA gives about about what is going in and out,
we had to use network monitor to figure out which internal machines were
actually infected.  ISA's logs kept showing the ICMP traffic as originating on
the it's own interface and would not show the IP of where the ICMP traffic was
originating from inside our LAN.  It was most frustrating.

I feel your pain.