Re: ISA, HTTPS, and Hotmail

  • From: "Carter, Elizabeth" <ecarter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:10:45 -0400

Are you actually logging IN to a hotmail account?  The students can access
the site, but can't log in.   I can access the site and log in.  The only
difference between my account and the student accounts is the https protocol
rule.

Elizabeth C. Carter
Director of Information Technology
Virginia Episcopal School