RE: Help with the web proxy setup in ISA 2004

  • From: "Roy Tsao" <roy_tsao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:43:56 -0600

Got it but the log shows the record as below:
          Source      Protocol       Operation     Desination IP    Client Type
<FQDN>   0.0.0.0       HTTP            Denied        192.168.X.X      Web Proxy
                                                  (ISA Local IP)    (anonymous)

<HOST>  192.168.X.X  Unknown IP Com    Initilized    192.168.X.X       FCW
        (Client IP)

I am sure FQDN points to ISA interal IP, any sugguestion?

Thanks,

Roy Tsao