RE: Help with the web proxy setup in ISA 2004

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 06:45:57 -0400

I am not sure I know where to determine that when it tries an auto-discover
of the server. I don't see anything in the Event log of the client or the ISA
log that reflects the auto-discover attempt. I actually have a couple of
flaky things goings on. Not sure if they are related though. FrontPage takes
forever to open a page with borders and java applets in it from the internal
network. If I open it from an external source, it opens right up. Can you
point me to where I watch for the query? Netmon perhaps?

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley