RE: Help regarding Upgration...(Fari)

  • From: "Faraz" <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:42:24 -0600

Hello TOM,
but i don't have any domain, i am in workgroup env. and want to install
CSS. on same computer on which i wana upgrade ISA 2000 to ISA 2004.
BUT
When i install "Configuration Storage Server" installation wizard is
asking me for to "LOCATE Configuration Storage Server" instead of asking
me for CSS installation.
and finally upgration is failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!