Help regarding Upgration...(Fari)

  • From: "Faraz" <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:33:06 -0600

i am in standalone environment (no active directory), i have windows 2000
installed (with all patches and service packs) and ISA server 2000
(Enterprise) is running on that server, NOW PROBLEM IS IT that when i am
upgrading from ISA server 2000(Enterprise) to ISA server
2004(Enterprise)it asks for the location of "Configuration Storage Server"
i leave it blank, than it asks for the "Array server" (I have no array,
just one ISA server on which im running installation) so i also leave it
blank...finally i get the message of installation failed.
I know i must have to install "Configuration Storage Server" but
installation wizard is asking me for to "LOCATE Configuration Storage
Server" instead of asking me for CSS installation.