RE: Help regarding Upgration...(Fari)

  • From: "Faraz" <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:56:12 -0600

TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
here the main problem occures when i follow these steps.
till the customer information page every thing is fine BUT "Setup
Scenarios screen " from where i can choose to Install Configuration
Storage
server doesn't appear....instead of it, setup asks for the Location of
CSS... and afterall installation fail.