External website with same domain as AD

  • From: "Riaz Kanani" <riaz.kanani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:15:33 -0000

Hi guys,

New to ISA server here.. I have a website held in a server farm under
www.firstmedia.net <http://www.firstmedia.net/>  and an office network
under Active Directory with the domain firstmedia.net. With nothing set
(ie. ISA server only - DNS set to map to the remote IP) typing
www.firstmedia.net <http://www.firstmedia.net/>  into the browser gives
a 403 error. If I type in the IP address I can access it fine.

How can I allow us to access www.firstmedia.net
<http://www.firstmedia.net/> ?

Thanks,

Riaz

Riaz Kanani

Director of Technology

tel: 020 7566 7985

fax: 020 7566 7988

mobile: 07971 987 126

web: www.firstmedia.net <http://www.firstmedia.net/>

The information contained in this email is confidential. It may also be
legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressees and
access to it by any other person is unauthorized. If you are not an
addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way
use or rely on the information contained in this email. Such
unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you have received this email in
error, please inform us immediately at security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
delete it and all copies from your system. Any opinion or advice
contained in this email is to be read subject to First Media's terms and
conditions of engagement.

Copyright (c) 1999~2003 First Media International. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions. At First Media, we value your privacy.